Want to learn how a former Google employee created a thriving business in less then a year?
Eric Kami is the co-founder of Sockscribe Me, which is a monthly sock subscription service. But, these aren’t your average socks. Sockscribe Me socks are colorful, fun and humorous. Kami has fans and customers around the globe.
Listen to this interview to learn why Kami started his business and of course…you will hear his advice for getting publicity.
Publicity received by Sockscribe Me: New York Times, CNBC, Huffington Post etc.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Eric had a great job at Google, but had always wanted to start his own business
- Which type of socks have been fan favorites
- How Eric’s customers can customize their subscription
- How Sockscribe Me has injected humor into their brand
- Eric provides advice for getting publicity
- How many emails Eric sent to journalists
- Why Eric likes working for himself
- The business essentials that Eric has learned since starting Sockscribe Me