How would you like to earn $1.2 million dollars for your invention?
Shai Goitein is the inventor of the Powerup 3.0, which is a bluetooth module that turns an ordinary paper airplane into an app-controlled flying machine.
In 2006 Goitein had the initial idea for the invention. He created many prototypes and in 2011 Goitein formed a business to develop and sell the Power Up products.
In this interview you will learn how this “garage project” turned into a multi million dollar business.
In this interview you will learn:
- Shai’s reaction to raising $1.2 million on Kickstarter
- How he will be selling his invention in consumer electronic attention
- How Shai gets attention anytime he flies the PowerUp 3.0
- How the PowerUp 3.0 has received worldwide publicity
- Shai’s advice for getting PR
- The power of having a vision that he believed in
- The timeline of Shai’s business journey
Find PowerUp Toys Online: