How did a photographer get interviewed on TV and USAToday.com?
Peter Read Miller is a 30 year Sports Illustrated veteran photographer. His images have appeared on over 100 sports illustrated covers and he’s shot advertising for Nike, adidas, visa, coca cola and many other major brands. You might have seen the portraits that he’s shot of Mohammed Ali, Joe Montana, Magic Johnson, john Elway, Lebran James, Gabriella Reece, Kathy Ireland…just to name a few.
Listen to the interview to hear the photography tips that Miller has for business owners that want to take professional quality photos of their business. Also, you will learn how Miller has received publicity for his book, “Peter Read Miller on Sports Photography: A Sports Illustrated photographer’s tips, tricks, and tales on shooting football, the Olympics, and portraits of athletes ”
Publicity received: UsaToday.com, Good Day Today – FOX (Los Angeles TV interview), The Verge etc.
In this interview you will learn:
- How he started in photography
- Why you may not want to use your flash when taking photos of your business
- Why you should not take photos with cluttered backgrounds
- How he was able to get PR in USAToday.com
- How he was able to get interviewed by the FOX affiliate in Los Angeles
- Tips from his new book