How would you like to be interviewed by The New York Times, MSN Money and NBC?
Mary Beth Storjohann is a Certified Financial Planner from San Diego. Storjohann specializes in serving the generation Y niche. She provides financial guidance by using an educational and accountability approach.
Listen to this interview to learn how Storjohann has been able to get publicity on a regular basis in top publications.
Publicity received by Storjohann: U.S. News and World Report, MSN Money, NBC (TV), Forbes etc.
In this interview you will learn:
- How Mary Beth operates her business differently than other financial planners
- The importance of serving a narrow niche
- How one tweet led to numerous appearances on the San Diego NBC station
- Her advice for how to talk when doing a tv interview
- Her advice for getting publicity
- The 9 steps process that she uses with her clients