How would you like to be interviewed by CNN or CNBC?
With the legalization of marijuana there have been many stories about the rapidly growing cannabis market. Dixie Elixirs creates innovative products out of cannabis like beverages, chocolates, topicals etc. Joe Hodas, the CMO of Dixie Elixirs, explains that their products are in such high demand that a new production facility is in the works. In this interview, Hodas talks about the rapidly growing market for cannabis and he explains the fundamentals of getting publicity for any business.
Publicity received by Dixie Elixirs: 60 Minutes, Rolling Stone, GQ , Fast Company , CNBC, CNN.com etc.
In this interview you will learn:
- What Hodas believes to be the future of the cannabis market
- How Colorado currently has a $900 million dollar cannibus market
- In 5 years the legal market for cannabis will grow to $10 billion dollars
- The demand is so high that it’s hard to keep product in stock
- Dixie Elixer is building an additional production facility to keep up with demand
- In 6 – 12 months he wants to double or triple production